Texas Cycle Werks has partnered with BicycleBlueBook.com to unlock the value of your used bike by trading it toward the purchase of your new bike.
How it works
- Bring your bike to the store for an on the spot appraisal. Bikes that qualify are bike shop caliber bikes, model-year 2000 or newer
- Collect your in-store credit. You can use the widget below (COMING SOON) to get a valuation estimate today.
- Pick out your new bike, immediately apply your store credit and start riding!
Bike Qualifications - the program is only designed for Bike Store quality level bikes model year 2000 or newer
- Valuations assume all original parts (or better) are on the bike for valuation
- Department store level bikes do not qualify (such as Huffy, Magna, Next and alike)
- Tandems, adult trikes and recumbents do not qualify
- If your bike is not in the database it can still be valued, the custom quote process will take 24-48 hours
Your bike should be clean, functioning and in sellable condition
- If your bike needs major service and/or major parts you will have to pay for the needed items and have the work done before we can take your bike as a trade. Any of our stores can coordinate this process for you
- The serial number must be clearly visible and not defaced or destroyed
What to Bring
A valid US issued driver's license, state ID or Passport
- Any chargers, manuals and/or accessories that go with the bike
- Receipts for upgrades made to the bike
We log your valid driver's license number as ID
- We log the bike's serial number
- We have you sign a statement that says the bike is yours to sell
For more information, visit BicycleBlueBook.com